Sunday, April 25, 2010

introducing the seventh horse

i'm not really sure why i started this blog.one of my friends,or should i say one friend of mine,these people are so rare these days...asked me to.she thinks i've too much crap in my head,and its jamming,and blocking my sensory perception.so she said its better that i let that crap flow out into the cyberspace,which is mostly filled with anyway,but then it is like a black hole- keeps on collecting all the garbage and sending it(if we r to believe our physicists)into another universe.well well... i hope that parallel universe has a filter,or a trash can to destroy all this rubbish,or else....one day they r going to come and kill us...
coming back to my friend..i never really listen to her ever,and this blog has limited future...
as if someones going to read all this....
so this is it friends,foes,readers..
i wish i will be back with more...
but dont wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment